Monday, July 25, 2011

Stampede Friends




My Stampede experience has been facilitated and enhanced by some wonderful people in Calgary. Lindsay Jardine is the Stampede Tourism Sales Manager who set up my visit and radio broadcasts and who looks magnificent in a Fascinator. Sally Leung, Tourism Sales Coordinator, worked hard on all the details of my trip and still managed to be perky on almost no sleep. Jennifer Booth, Publicity Manager, was my effervescent guest on both my radio shows – knowledgeable and entertaining. And Hala Dehais, PR Manager at Tourism Calgary, seduced me into experiencing bulls’ balls, but was kind enough to let me escape the rigours of the mechanical bull. To all: my grateful thanks. And I can hardly imagine the excitement of next year’s 2012 Centenary Calgary Stampede!

No comments: