Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pittsburgh Attractions

I have been enjoying a whirlwind tour of Pittsburgh's huge number of attractions - and I have barely scraped the surface. Believe me; there's something for everyone in this city! I have walked across the bridge from my hotel to enjoy a Pirates game at PNC Park (top) and experienced the iconic images of the Prince of Pop Artists at the Andy Warhol Museum (middle). I visited the Cathedral where the new Bishop of Pittsburgh was being invested (bottom). I also met some wonderfully interesting people - I went behind the scenes at the National Aviary (thank you Erin!), interviewed Andy Masich, CEO at the impressive Heinz History Centre and Sean Brady, Executive Director of Venture Outdoors whose organization takes people out on the rivers and the hills of Pittsburgh.




No comments: